Cotton Loose Top Socks – Khaiki green
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.75 with More info
- This pair of loose top socks are also called circulation socks, health socks, medical top socks, diabetic socks and comfort socks.
- Comparing to normal top socks, the extra procedure after knitting to draw out rubbers from the sock top by hand to make the top loose, allows you to wear this pair of socks comfortably all day without the worry that it will leave a mark.
- Additionally, we used the hand linking technique of seam-free to close the toe, instead of normal socks which are closed by rosso machine.
- It makes it also fit for special purpose people.
- Size 3-8 is around 48 grams/pair net;Size 6-11 is around 53 grams/pair net.
- Outside yarn: cotton yarn 100% Inside yarn: spandex. Ultimately, the socks are around cotton 80% and 20% spandex.
- Sizes of 3-8,6-11 are available,10-12 colours are available for each size.