Bamboo Heavy Duty Socks – Knee High – Navy
or 4 fortnightly payments of $5.00 with More info
- These socks are knitted using maximum bamboo yarn and we used the special technique of high loop to make terry higher. Hence the socks will not only be thicker but also softer.
- The sizes 6-11 are around 216 grams/pair net, while the size 11-14 is around 234 grams/pair net, which means that they are one of the heaviest in Australia and wear longer than other bamboo socks.
- Outside yarn is made of 100% bamboo yarn, while the inside is made of spandex. Overall the socks are made of 90% bamboo yarn and 10% spandex.
- The cushioned sole makes walking rather comfortable.
- Bamboo socks will still feel softer even after machine wash, comparing to cotton socks which will become tougher.
- Sizes of 6-11,11-14 are available. Black, navy are available for each size.